Monday, June 23, 2008

Masters, I unconditionally, and so on your heel

by:韩寒



Recently a reporter asked me, I said outside the shelling and an insult to many literary master, asked me how to see.



I began to recall, where » Where Masters » I think when the shelling and Su Shi Li Bai's an insult to them to the «Later, I finally thought of what the circumstances, I think, the so-called shelling or humiliation, fear of others is not the world's best few people, plus the title of their own. This is like I shoot you on the shoulder and said, man, you wear clothes today, I do not like. Finally, I turned into pain Chen Shui-bian others meal.



This is what I do and Chen Danqing both a television programme, I said that the effect is that the new China after the Chinese literature and Wen-Tsai Wen-Bi not pay attention to our election articles and textbooks require the recitation of those articles are also Wen-Cai Poor, Lao She, contradictions, and so the poor Wen-Bi.



Then add to Chen Danqing, Ba Jin.



I very much agree with. Because I was a Kouwu Lao She, Ba Jin I just want to say to the.



We also think that Bing Xin wrote things can not be read.




Finally, I said that generally, and Chen Danqing, you can see, we both said that, on television certainly very pleased, they waiting for us that similar words. Will do with this article, because this move criticized ah, and then finally we said our two speculation, to take these well-known writers. We may think so is the. Is really no way to speak ah.







The inside of my only mistake is to confuse the Lao She and Ba Jin. Wen and Bi Lao She's still pretty good, I intended to Mao Dun and Ba Jin Wen-Bi of the poor, but the Lao She's Ba Jin Mao Dun Bingxin four writers and literature in China's political system, is often packaged together, so I engage in 1:00 A mixed, Lao She's here to say, Sorry.



However, I am firmly of the view that Ba Jin, Bing Xin, Mao Dun and Wen-Tsai Wen-Bi of the three is very general.



As for Yu Hua and Su Tong, I did not say that.



I do not quite understand, comment on the three writers Wen-Bi is very general, I personally do not like writing this way, why would become an insult to master and poison the youth. Today, the people see the Internet have commented that the culture of celebrity should not be in the media is not responsible for statements, in particular the mouth of speech wrong orientation of public opinion, the result of injuries Chuyanbuxun literary dignity of the entire nation.



How a few words to put the entire nation to hurt the dignity of literature? » The author's name is national Mody » Why is this called "irresponsible statements". « I, of course, as I said, then the responsible. This is not my time of emotional nonsense, I see the language from primary school textbooks so that when the. And how this became the wrong direction of public opinion? » You called the right of small Mody »



In those early Chinese writer, any person can be the basis of personal preferences to evaluate. For example, I, I personally appreciate the comparison Liang Shiqiu, Lin Yu-tang, Lu Xun, Wen-Cai Qian Zhongshu and the letter of these gifted relatively good, compared do not like Ba Jin, Bing Xin, Mao Dun, such as the relatively poor Wen-Cai.



My personal view is that as a writer, the most important thing is - the sentiments works, works and Wen-Cai said the truth




For we have always stressed that "the text to contain Road"and "ideological"and I think that should be placed on the final. Because literature can easily become political prostitutes, the result is that you and the people, you are a noble and soul, you with the wrong people, the same text, you become a reactionary and poisonous weeds. And we have been saying that the "sincere feelings", and I do not agree with you a writer, only a sincere feelings, it does not do midnight chat programs such as the intimate eldest sister.



Therefore, we simply say that text, I personally think that this Bingxin three of the Ba Jin Mao Dun is not Wen-Cai. Of course, because everyone on the understanding Wen-Cai is not the same, so naturally we can not just think of them thinking of extraordinary, and Wen-Cai also extraordinary. On this, everyone has their own reasoning on the line.




Primary school textbooks elected to the things they have problems, first of all, if it is truly a master-level things, I personally think that just to the literacy of primary school pupils, is not appropriate, this is an insult to master. Of course, not

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4701280b01009qtg.html

No comments: