Monday, June 23, 2008

No personal preferences

by:韩寒



I said, I think Ba Jin, contradictions, Bing Xin's three bad Wen-Bi, Bing Xin's book I read not continue. Many of the burning incense as a writer of the first class of professional ethics of the literary critic, who said to me, do you dare to criticize the master insult master, subversion against the master, pouring sewage to the Masters.



I find this very strange, I just express my personal aesthetic and reading habits, this is how the normal thing, ah, how there such a big sin? » I am not saying that they Wen-Cai, as a commentator, so filled with indignation, want to be do not agree with my point of view, then they should tell me, Ba Jin Wen-Bi contradictions Bing Xin's good, why, and where good. If I do not agree with, well, everyone is different aesthetic, a casual shoot two. This is normal. Or they simply said, you fool, aesthetic too bad, this is no problem. But now they only say, the Masters is not an exact science, you This is Wang Ben, the character is a problem, is bound to be nail in the history of the pillar of shame.



Bing Xin not be able to read the original book is to be nail in the history of the pillar of shame. Commentators is the pillar of their home called "a disgrace to the history column,"Mody, to see who

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4701280b01009r81.html

No comments: