Monday, June 9, 2008

Rice noodles World War II

by:稀饭

on my old stupid and two people in this live feed on rice noodles, showing a different method of feeding.

I like the beginning of what not to Naitang playing is nice basically finished for the Liangshao rice noodles, the remaining 3 tablespoons rice noodles, Naitang to this time it is not very hungry, so start Naozhao Wan, this time to give her spoon, spoon the rice noodles in the pick, she is also under eat a good thing, Chi Buxia on when she played.

But the old stupid is the beginning spoon to Naitang, taking advantage of Naitang the spoon to his mouth when the Cypriots, immediately side with another pick a spoon into her mouth mouth.

yesterday Nantong old mission to the stupid, but that stupid old Naitang been spoiled by the Hello, I fed rice noodles, on bad taste, one of my grasp on the spoon.

so full of rice noodles World War I broke out ~~~~~ two hands, villain also has two hands, and moves quickly to my Zhaojiabuzhu Mali, the last Naitang face rice noodles are coated . Crazy ah ~ ~ ~ ~[amazed][beat_brick]

original link:http://www.conjee.com/blog/article.asp?id=2822

No comments: