Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Why do we love

by:鱼顺顺


Dragon Boat Festival Day, with a niece to one of the MMS, as is her new.


niece: I grew up a bar » A good-looking bar » To attract men of the bar »


a-A: grow up, good-looking, not love, ah, you still small.


niece back:. He, I just happened to Lovelorn. The pursuit of a man, the people have a girlfriend,NND, luckily I Lianpi Hou, Lovelorn would not too uncomfortable.


a Shun said: You have to study well and you have the future success of the current high-quality goods are on the superior man, do you pick. Love is now held up study, and easy to lose or to school for re-Caihao.


niece back: Thank you for the teachings, I must bear in mind. The problem is that I now would like to fall in love, I want to pursue me, how can this be a disadvantage? »


niece is 90, last September on the sophomore year. Anyue this age can fall in love - with a majority this year is also the first love them. But, as their elders, I do not want niece Zaolian. I do not know who is not timid Yuehuo Yue, anyway if the thought niece is now in love, there will be a series of problems arise, for example, experience, experience contraception and abortion, after the men ignored and betrayed, so early changed her positive and progressive outlook on the world

original link:http://yushunshun.blog.sohu.com/89720111.html

No comments: