Saturday, June 7, 2008

On the food supplement

by:稀饭

To see many of my friends said Naitang Chi Mifen ah, carrots video really fun, and then inevitably asked about the issue of food supplement.

tell the truth, I started talking about food supplement is really the most headaches, look at the other almost the same age baby, eating rice porridge, Chimi Fen, Guoni eat, eat egg yolks, what are beginning to eat, Hey, the food supplement Naitang an increase in unusually slow, but then I also open up, every person has the experience with babies, and each baby is a unique individual. The experience of others and food supplement, may simply not suitable for their babies.

I still stick to their principles, the one-year-old before her main milk or food, and other food supplement only contact her, let her know that in addition to milk, there are other more In fact, many food waiting for her. More, let her feel that the taste is different from the fun things, rather than mainly in the number of her eating. So now Chimi Fen and I were both first-spoonful, eating, and then transferred spoonful, usually transferred to the third spoon, Naitang will start bad taste, and this time put her soft head spoon playing, Noodle up a little bit in the spoon, not to eat or do not eat her, she is playing. Let her know that using spoon to eat food.

As for the egg yolks and try twice, each time to eat egg yolks, Naitang to vomit, so I temporarily give up the yolk.

other types of mud, if I had the idea is to own, but because there is limited time, so it Naitang grievances about it, I bought a ready-made of rice flour and Garbo Pumpkin mud, mud corn In short, I was a principle that, rather than spend her time thinking about how to eat, and if she is not happy playing. Originally, Lane amuu no time, so I prefer to do rice noodles, so the soil type and Naitang time to play.

This is my own and find a balance among children, if possible, of course I hope to serve all the time with Naitang.

So, conditional mothers, as much as possible of their own to do baby food to eat, but if done in the time-consuming ventures on the Supplementary Food Consumption God, baby Mody Kazakhstan food supplement which is not the case, it also Wanba more than with the baby.

original link:http://www.conjee.com/blog/article.asp?id=2819

No comments: