Sunday, May 11, 2008

Causes 487 cases

by:鱼顺顺


1,free tree holes:moushun @ hotmail.com. Selectopen backletter, please take care not related to personal privacy. As long as you send me, I will "focus on question and answer"format paste blog,published will no longer edit and delete. Please consider well in advance of the consequences of mass media, otherwise adversely affect the letter to own.


2,this blog belongs to all content and a certain all-. To facilitate reading, some of the wording of the letter from the appropriate amendments, but the key elements of basic reservations. Free tree holes do not receive a separate reply to a letter from the requirements.


3,charges tree holes:yushunshun@gmail.com.charges tree holes and responding to a letter from the contents are not public.letter sent to the charges tree holes for 100 yuan/letter. Emotion has nothing to do with the advice of the exchange, excluding.drama to the number of automatic advisory fee. 500 words long letter to the above charges automatically into tree holes.


4, which Bengguan sent to a letter from the tree holes,are not to use the annex, do not go to the question, the matter had to own their own master, I asked the trouble, but with a firm ignore you. No one is Baozhibaibing the Dali Wan.


========================== ===========


1,her father in rural Hua Zhuangshua do have a small workshop, a senior on her father in the struggle to industry Shendao abroad, a year ago in his forced request, I ignored his parents to anti-right, from Beijing to Shijiazhuang to return to his side, choose to do his cause on the arm, is now nearly a year, since I Both are relatively Tashi, will cause a big drive, weliquidity doubled from a year ago. However, he and his family and no one I talk about the positive wage, of course, I also gave himself out a month of 2000, in fact, theseSimply lack the money to pay my labor, I control the whole sales.


just does not get married, but the real daughter-in-law also claimed that, in Xiaojing Our elderly people on the no pick. Recently bought a new house being renovated, but their parents do not ask my opinion, I try that was rejected by all kinds of excuses, so I do not hear Do not ask, do not trouble eyes not on the heart. Wedding may be in the second half, but I was Mopu, look to put their ownnothing new houses headed by my boyfriend, the cause of the money earned in his The hands of parents, I no control over, usually spending had to work from there with his parents, and sometimes feelwas as if I pay for men Friends, family members are well-deserved.


today in her father, and he would like to say that I am facing the problem of wages and commission, I wonder if it is properly » But they do feel that women want to separate the first in the financial independence, or self-has been working out better » If there are packed, nor to the two air talent »


your remuneration for labor must be open to talk, not dry white, even as a person, you must also receive their wages, said another year-end dividend . Because you have Dieniang,you have to have money on hand to meet their own thing. If he and his father insisted on not give you a wage, I suggest you immediately left to other people when the white long-term employment. From the husband and wife canmarriage, you do not even accounting for the shares, once separated, and his family members who wish to short, is a Shuizhonglaoyue. Must prepare themselves to give back.


original link:http://yushunshun.blog.sohu.com/86831249.html

No comments: