Saturday, May 17, 2008

News

by:韩寒


1: My friends would like to donate supplies can be sent to the area, my friends will be responsible for the distribution of more specific: Chengdu, Sichuan Province Longtan Temple Lung-south road on the 18th Logistics Park Jung-tae electrical distribution center. Mr Cheng. Phone 028-87656523. Zip code 610052. The comparison is urgently needed medicines, tents and so on.


2: The proposal is not spontaneous individual volunteers to Sichuan, also not driving to the disaster areas. In accordance with the law, there will be the epidemic may have. And traffic control have been. I will leave in good time. When I arrived relatively early, no traffic control, the Government has not called on to transport materials and not to their rescue. The accused, I occupy the road of peace resources wasted a disaster area grain white friends, I am sorry that I am also guilty, in this say, I am sorry to you.


3: Jiangyou City need a lot of drugs. Today, I bought a lot in Chengdu drug stores when I gave the Jinjia. To thank.


4: a medical team of 25 people facing traffic problems, a need to take 25 people in the truck from Chengdu to the disaster areas, Tel 13980811238. Miss Peng.

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4701280b01009cnz.html

No comments: