Monday, May 12, 2008

I did as a child is

by:

recently fragmented and always think of some very Xiaoshi Hou things.

also stole a child through her mother's high heels. counters, also want the release that more than 300 pieces of Bobby dolls. camera time will also put POSE. boys were bullied, after being bullied also like He himself is prosecuted, (the little boy parents Zou had been bullied beyond me) ... has a dispute with two three bars ...

Xiaoshi Hou likes to eat simply face, small raccoon Xiaohu Dui, 98 of the packaging pocket card will be a star, there is a small boys bought a face as long as the card, so I enjoy a lot of follow-fu .. .

child in the district, Labangjiepai, I was running the fastest, are the type of spying.

like a child played every family. As is always the cause of children.

childhood also like to listen to my mother reading bedtime fairy tale. (numerous calls to my home, people say that mother's voice than 10,086 also 10086)

childhood not Aihe milk, often surreptitiously Discard the morning.

childhood love of dinosaurs on the popular science books, special love Triceratops.

child does not love nap in kindergarten, Pi Fazhan numerous times. eat the same lunch special because of the slow also Pi Fazhan numerous times.

father a child secretly slipped into the laboratory engage in sabotage, mother to a hospital's pharmacy dry some people may not see the small business. Shuaisui the Boli Guan I do not know the number only.

childhood Huabu Duo, very quiet, with recalls Doukua my parents than children obedient. of course, on the whole I was a special Taorenxihuan girl. example of small children around.

is how I like this pair has become now like a dead ...


see Hou Hsiao-hsienZixu, he said that time there has been too long, they become the less like his own, so to shoot it out. Well, I wrote These baffling things, this can not explain ...

Some people look at
dormitory Wang Xiaobo. Hongfu said Ben too

original link:http://susanlala.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!4A6360075821E423!2798.entry

No comments: