Saturday, May 10, 2008

Change the United States, 10

by:陈辰


Ļǰengaged in work on the measure, I belong to a Curen. For example, I have never been coated nail polish, because it is a waste of time, I will cause the nail in the erosion of toxic chemicals under the fragmented, I can not help but harm to those cut off half of the nail into his mouth with teeth to bite. Therefore, in order to avoid greater indecent, I give up nail. First, the programme has invited Taiwan's top Zaoxing Shi, reportedly for certain stars such as Queen's Counsel, had to travel by plane is first class. The elegant clothing, fragrance Pubi men in the whole carefully End my face, all of a sudden fall down in front of Putong out. I just Cubujifang the help, he has grasped the first one of my feet. He quietly Duanxiang only five seconds, yelling a "nail polish"and immediately took over the assistant Dishang small bottles, Tu began my toe. That moment, I only feel that again and dry throat, Hanmaogengen erect up. From then on, where there are "big Zaoxing Shi,"the local scene, I certainly do not Chuanliang Xie. Music artists like this, hands and feet of the skin, each site can speak for rice products, is skin-inch-inch gold. I can not, after all, artists, but also adhere to my site I make decisions, never allowing strangers at playing with Jiao Yazi.




But apart from a nail, I also face the other sites have been occupied.

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_489e61730100949p.html

No comments: