Sunday, May 25, 2008

Causes 496 cases

by:鱼顺顺

1,free tree holes:moushun@hotmail.com. Selectopen backletter, please take care not related to personal privacy. As long as you send me, I will "focus on question and answer"format paste blog,published will no longer edit and delete. Please consider well in advance of the consequences of mass media, otherwise adversely affect the letter to own.


2,this blog belongs to all content and a certain all-. To facilitate reading, some of the wording of the letter from the appropriate amendments, but the key elements of basic reservations. Free tree holes do not receive a separate reply to a letter from the requirements.


3,charges tree holes:yushunshun@gmail.com.charges tree holes and responding to a letter from the contents are not public.letter sent to the charges tree holes for 100 yuan/letter. Emotion has nothing to do with the advice of the exchange, excluding.drama to the number of automatic advisory fee. 500 words long letter to the above charges automatically into tree holes.


4, which Bengguan sent to a letter from the tree holes,are not to use the annex, do not go to the question, the matter had to own their own master, I asked the trouble, but with a firm ignore you. No one is Baozhibaibing the Dali Wan.


========================== ==========


1, I am 27, early last year to recognize her boyfriend, the 2001 understanding, licensing of winter vacation last year. Many existing problems, let me live together on the loss of confidence. He did not accept my family very much. His home conditions can be used to pet parents, my family is not very good, deaf-mute brother, sister married, so I hope that my family and sisters in the life of his younger brother more help. But he is very offensive, especially pre-marital house decoration, I hope he can charge, the final because I did not economic capacity, his family money, this was almost breaking up. So now he is not intent and my family deal. Even his younger brother to my home, not to live at home.


AA He stressed that the economic system, income difference between he and I do not, I sometimes ask him a few deposits, he perfunctory hide, I hate his attitude. Making me angry is not to coax, often asked me to cook as a means to break the Cold War, if I continued to ignore the Cold War. This life, I find it very difficult subject. He also buy a house decoration, a bit nervous, so the wedding rings Jiehun Zhao is free, and I do not agree with their parents, think how much money okay, have to have a ceremony, which is a major contradiction.


him to some. University teachers and students every day in addition to the classes, Waterloo on the Internet at home, not stress interpersonal relationships. Although I am not high starting point, but I work very hard, more pursuit, always a small fuse, can trigger They quarrel or the Cold War, and then the two who also Shuofubule who Yuenao Yue, exhausted. He sometimes also thoughtful, I have feelings for him, his solid marriage that the people Fortunately, the duty-bound to marry, but now that the two can not be mutual acceptance and integration of life can not, it is very painful problem, you How do »


such a person willing not only with the total hard, very Meijin. If a man Xianqi my family, I will proceed without hesitation to leave him.


original link:http://yushunshun.blog.sohu.com/88291070.html

No comments: