Friday, May 9, 2008

Word

by:

DSC05857-2temporary posts to the"heart "the Ministry was"blog "and"will, "and"allegiance "As a result,"sad. "Hu Jian "sad"Jingsi word on the latter part of the first Qin, both sides extended to heart the next, unknown what the sound.


forget Jishi began recognize these words, I hope this is not the word she said of the three pre-recognized characters in the 200. Teenagers read "sad-sad parting of Health Xi", the unknown health parting taste that must be Sixinliefei Later Caizhi the so-called sad, it was 1.1 points such as the plant goes unnoticed as a Zhiwan leaf. It was a good little strange to mention that under the phrase: Le-Le Xi new Xiangzhi. Master Hong Yi later re-read "welcomes the common tragedy,"so far is nothing but give the impression in words.


What is the word. So every word of Chinese characters are a picture of it. And, this evening and the word-a long time of recognition.


morning, Li Peng kitchen, "Wu statement"of heating on the stove. After breakfast together and won the next window on the long Zhuoan. 201, the amendment would not block private Tanma walked into the St. Patrick's Cathedral: "I studied Matthew for a candle from the dead point. (Ah, I also began my deceased.)"I said to myself : "This must be the deceased's Wangfu novelist."This is her deceased Wang Fu, in the role: Daddy, the former director of Publishing House. 206, and that even the survival of the bedside Shangren, Christmas night, "Daddy was repeatedly asking for a table, the vast ancient and modern, I am here Mody» is the point Yes, I am here. "Therefore, it is disappearing before , Remembers the beginning. "The disappearance of Matthew, disappeared."He Shangshu me, I do not know how to dispose of Yanxia the bowl of food, go out to see spring.

original link:http://fyfy123.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!401BD34B0A9B3C50!2044.entry

No comments: