Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Causes 471 cases

by:鱼顺顺

1 ,free tree holes:moushun@hotmail.com. Selectopen backletter, please do not pay attention to personal privacy. As long as you sent to me, I will "concentrate on question and answer"format affixed with a blog,published will no longer modify, and delete. Please consider the consequences of good mass media, or any adverse consequences from the letter to themselves.

2, the blogall content and belongs to a certain all-. For the convenience of readers, some of the wording of the letter from the appropriate amendments, but key elements of basic reservations.free tree holes do not receive more than 500 words long letter.


3,charges tree holes:yushunshun @ gmail.com.charges tree holes and responding to a letter from the contents are not public.letter sent to the charges tree holes for 100 yuan/letter. Emotion has nothing to do with the exchange of advice, are not included.serials number of requests by the Advisory automatic payment.


4, which do not bother sending a letter from the tree holes,Do not use all Annex, with the total not to go ask his own things must call the shots, I asked trouble, but with a firm ignore you. Who is not a panacea of Daliwan.


========================== ===========


1, I am 24, graduated from the University of year, and her boyfriend are university students, Love four and a half years, through breaking-in period, emotional stability. He is southerners, I am the southwest, after graduating from university, I told him to the South, he energy, and the future is very good, high-income, I work is not very good, income of only about 1200, I had already met. I am a woman alone, his father died, his mother used to buy a house for our commitment to buy a car, and let us live together and my mother. But I over after his mother said she would like to join us, and to provide 10 W house, but not to buy a car, buy a house.



this I do not mind, but with two mothers, she intentionally or unintentionally, unencumbered love my mother, my heart it is very difficult to.Т

original link:http://yushunshun.blog.sohu.com/85336665.html

No comments: