Wednesday, April 30, 2008

untitled

by:

the first time in a month when I again after landing here, they found Bie a stomach so do not know where to went to the.

Qubu Cheng this year, the Peach Blossom Spring. I am still in school in the south circular, the circular.

I may be in a pretty. Life is like this. No matter how you do not believe in the past, it is like this. Perfectionism is not in line with the rules of the game. But if I use silence to resist all of this is wrong, it will bring harm around.

In fact, I
Fortunately, at least the surface looks better, than the life term that would be structured arrived more. But where is that wrong.

then I also do not continue to do so, when I began to doubt the significance of the time.

original link:http://susanlala.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!4A6360075821E423!2769.entry

No comments: