Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm a snowman

by:陈辰

I watch you go through the road, for no reason at all.


people have given me a pair of orange Baner eyes, used to overlooking,

forgot, I can turn to the neck,

let me use your eyes to follow;


I have a carrot nose, dry and red,

it, and so can not, the season of flowers,

fragrance you feel the wind in the air.


that I will never open a pair of arms ah,

not know how to bend,

how you Yong in the arms of


I came here, for no reason at all,

I am about to leave, trace.


I do not want to, the rain Jiaolin, from the soft white ash into the hardware;

I do not want to, the sun was swallowed up, drop by drop, and ablation in the dust;


I secretly to pray, you look back at the moment,

been hit your eyes,

between Shana I crumbled to pieces,

turned into a dazzling white light,

Then, slowly, slowly,

dispersed in your silver white Mouzi,


I watch you go through the road

you may have noticed that I had. . . . . .

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_489e6173010087x9.html

No comments: