Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I am sorry I put the United States pigeons!

by:寶儀

itinerary changes are always made me irritable


originally scheduled for May 3 to participate in the same song performed in Los Angeles

before the trip I am really excited inexplicable ah

the one hand, I actually liked the same song as the world Zou Toutou

Although each
to take a long time because the aircraft very tired

often not enough time for the time difference on the ground Hunhunee first Yunyun Taiwan

trip because time is not always very good time to make fun

but I treasure and overseas Chinese the opportunity to meet

I often think these Zijia Ren left home really quite hard

whether they are studying in the field of employment of migrants

Every time I visit relatives to have the kind of feeling

are also very patient as far as possible and we would like to take photographs of the signature heart is
Do not know the next time you see when

also hope that they feel "at home

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_48344db801009at5.html

No comments: