Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dancer Susan In The Dark

by:


--- still remember when the dreams of youth? » As the duo never few flowers.

Day, I put a home in a box full. Start because of a height and the Sha Xiaozai around my waist to my point, because to put a few silly. Is perhaps a little warmth of the fire I have some lonely hearts, has started a fascination with them ...
primary five, send ignited and started a silly Leng stood watching the flames, and then hands start waving unconsciously, the body with the rotation ...

many would like to embrace this moment. Never lose my passion. While this is a kind of "quiet passion "...

I, Dancer Susan, Pine, becoming man of never, never leave you, so please do not disappointing to me. A tree, the time for a long time, perhaps it's attitude, appearance will change, but it will never be president there, unless it was uprooted.

original link:http://susanlala.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!4A6360075821E423!2750.entry

No comments: