Saturday, April 26, 2008

French boycott

by:陈辰


There is a friend of France to China, invited me to dinner. I had on the poor French, English and Qiazhao the purpose of law, the exchange rely on the hitmen language, I some Shanshan. But these two days to the RUF and poor, has been to shirk it responsibility. This radical mate, and asked, "Are
you on a french
boycott? you are right to resist France » I swear you will not eat French meal, you eat the fish, Sichuan (probably the boiling fish)! "It seems he's kinda concerned about the situation, also a mime their own You. But true to boycott, the law-eat meals also can not solve the problem ah. In fact, I like the French, like the landscape of that country and culture. This will not change easily. The so-called resistance, is a public expression, is a gesture. It set off a debate within the Chinese people, but also the inspiration folk customs, have contributed to enhancing national cohesion. I was not in favour of the boycott of this matter, although I do very little to the Carrefour, and rarely buy LV, will not be in the period to May 1, but really because it has refused to Chidun Fan and French friends, Also too naive to the point.

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_489e617301008xv5.html

No comments: