Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Say goodbye moment, it finally came.

by:

experienced in Beijing this mixture of surprise, fatigue, confusion, anxiety and'll's 10 days, I thought back to here, I can make good some of the rest, said here early autumn weather is pleasant, I Those in Beijing and 4.1%from the silent boring night, a miss in this beautiful city. Miss its compact, its spacious and clean streets, has never Xingse rush of pedestrians, not from the crowded bus, a tricycle on the evening of showers in the evening open-air barbecue ... Some people say that I do not like The city, I could not bear here because there are memorable people. My family, those old friends, those past times, all belonging to remain in the memory of the city.
But I came back, open your computer, you look at the text, separated from the beginning smell the smell. Sad mood in Zhoushenmanyi open, open to Manyi, unable to shake off. Crimping the chest has been, and sometimes a bit Chuanbuguoqi ...
a home, I found my mother to buy two red suitcases. Large that I can take into account. Zhengzhengqiqi those who see a stack of winter clothes were put into the box, thought it strange the first time in the local winter, sadness than expectations. These days I began to pack up my things, I consider my room, the stuff in the end those who want to break away, those records, those books, there are some hidden notes, is not with me in the relocation. Are they really should take away with you »
leave for 10 days, I will miss here. Four five-month leave? »
4:00 always said, in all, the promise of the promises are unrealistic, not so long after the meeting, there are always strange day. She seems to always look at the very open, than I

original link:http://susanlala.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!4A6360075821E423!2617.entry

No comments: