Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Causes 477 cases

by:鱼顺顺


1,free Tree holes:moushun@hotmail.com. Selectopen backletter, please take care not related to personal privacy. As long as you send me, I will "focus on question and answer"format paste blog,published will no longer edit and delete. Please consider well in advance of the consequences of mass media, or by letter from the adverse consequences to themselves.


2,this blog belongs to all content and a certain all-. To facilitate reading, some of the wording of the letter from the appropriate amendments, but the key elements of basic reservations. Free tree holes do not receive a separate reply to a letter from the requirements.


3,charges tree holes:yushunshun@gmail.com.charges tree holes and responding to a letter from the contents are not public.letter sent to the charges tree holes for 100 yuan/letter. Emotion has nothing to do with the advice of the exchange, excluding.drama to the number of automatic advisory fee. 500 words long letter to the above charges automatically into tree holes.


4, which Bengguan sent to a letter from the tree holes,are not to use the annex, do not go to the question, the matter had to own their own master, I asked the trouble, but with a firm ignore you. No one is Baozhibaibing the Dali Wan.


========================== ===========


1,28 women, unmarried. In my 22-year-old, met the first love in her online friends A and B, (they are all on the understanding of the QQ) A bad to me, I can she and A together. Four years later, in A countless times to find other women, we have a breaking up. During this period, I do not have any fun, and B will say, B will also occasionally comforting to me. At that time, and B rarely meet, it Yinianbanzai eating a meal. But B in this period, have not been looking for a girlfriend. A later and breaking up, slowly and on the B together.



B work in the field, very busy, only the occasional space-time can come back with me, but B very, very good to me, I often Fapi Qi, B never Angry, but to coax me happy. I know too much can be B and A thing, because I never thought at that time and B, B has never said what, the only consolation I am in my side.


would like to ask Shun-shun, is not my Taitan Xin, I fear A total of thing will hurt the feelings I and B, I now not a small , Can not withstand such a hurt. B and the conditions very well, a young age, is a president of the Planning Institute, the think he is too good, how it will be with me »


brine, tofu, a drop of one of. In the eyes of A, you do not should be cherished, but that you are very cute B, B on your Yiwangqingshen. B, and you certainly can not forget the old A, you have to the performance of self-confidence than he has only 10%, at least to let B know that, even if not A, you will not married a non-B. You 28, the married, the B test of the time has come to. You ask him, what time of marriage. If he vague speech, or to cause the ground to postpone wedding, it shows that he is not love you. Our men do not love, Our Yaoya hastened to leave.


original link:http://yushunshun.blog.sohu.com/85848862.html

No comments: