Saturday, April 26, 2008

On the Tasty taste Discard

by:

Jihai Tsing Hin after

And a friend who often gathered at meetings often would choose to close the cafe shop Niao

The turn T T



I look at the blog, living in the eastern part of Beijing students

Taiditaisi not go to the body should be limited

The past few years

TT is almost coffee and cheese cake quality of the coffee shop one of the most stable

To good business at a glance

But it still closed Niao



In view of the Bo are
grams of dead cafe The bad record

So a news

I received several messages Congratulations

Congratulations my magical powers Gao Qiang, also a business grams of death so good cafes



I did not force the way tonight just a group of friends went to TT drink good bye cafe

In addition took farewell gift from

Special Citie photos are as follows

The close, but I had nothing to do with ah ~






 
  
   
   
  
 
...

original link:http://nownow.ycool.com/post.2973068.html

No comments: