Sunday, April 27, 2008

Patriot answer the question

by:韩寒


answer patriotic youth:




In messages to see a lot of young people's patriotic message, I answer. Do not know why, Patriot's mouth is always bad, always acts of violence comparison, so I am here to do a lot of filtration, so that the quiz is just like a different view of the market dialogue. Although the following questions only 10 words, but the fact is I have a few hundred words, elected by a cut, I deleted a lot of tone of the particle.




Question 1: foreigners from pumping you a slap in the face, you remain indifferent, not Haishou, to show their great degree »


replied: foreigners from pumping I did not slap in the face.



Question 2: Han Han, your mother was raped by a foreigner, you do not protest »


replied: foreigners did not rape my mother.



Question 3: the motherland is your mother

original link:http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4701280b0100945n.html

No comments: