Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tiangeyifang

by:


song: Herb Alpert

words: Yu Zheng, Ding Xiao-Fei

arranger: Karon Babida

sing: Road has a

monologue: Yu Zheng


(you today with my Tiangeyifang you have is your life
I continue my money busy but if one day
I really and the Department of Bei Road Link above occasionally knocked down
I would point to Xiatou greetings The
Do not know and have good speakers Mie
because you will find that I have changed
As I understand you may be no further
Link of the fact but also Youmie relations
I only know of Bei this moment
I miss you of)

who I am I can Qingshen a gentle water clarity
I tranquil souls back to me about the abandoned inner
pure dream to regain their previous years I comfort in the soul-
Let me of lying on the

(In fact, what Xianzhi expense of true and lasting expense?
or should I save on the Link is a desire to live the hope
So I believe that the world has a happy reach
and never grasp of the outside
passion sometimes got Bei hand will be turned into ashes inside
Bei instead of the bottom of my heart can often lasting new
Tanqiusimu all because Filthy Tears
Siyi all of the vain)

let me lie down on the next


suddenly reminded of the first to see the concert discs Ye Dexian, to sing "pure"She even broke down in tears as he was in power, so I do not know that the TV screen sitting in the audience also at a loss to the former. It was so mind to wash your face, and then the sound of water there is no reason to remember "Tiangeyifang."After a year of S introduced only to hear the songs in Cantonese, the sound is lucky enough to see the first ear to the lyrics, if remember correctly, he later recorded in to help me in the MD. It seems that from the outset had only heard the singing in the road, Shuzheng monologue version, and Miao is that the phrase "the lying,"is also always heard of "lying on her."TV seems to match the lyrics read simply by virtue of that vision is far below the Linxi of mass destruction are, not expected to sing it really carrying white "lasting often new."I also love

original link:http://fyfy123.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!401BD34B0A9B3C50!1977.entry

No comments: